The retail landscape has changed dramatically over the last year: we’ve seen Amazon unveil its checkout-free brick-and-mortar concept which could revolutionize physical retail, Walmart buy Jet.com to complete the biggest deal in US eCommerce history, and Unilever’s high-profile acquisition of direct-to-consumer brand Dollar Shave Club.
As 2016 draws to a close, we’ve compiled our most popular podcasts, blogs, white papers and webinars to help you plan for eCommerce success in 2017 and beyond.
- Item Level Profitability at Amazon (CRaP)
- Automating eCommerce Performance and the Quantified Self
- The Outlook for Impulse Merchandising in a Digital World
- Grocery Trends and the Evolving Omni-Shopper
- The eCommerce Opportunity in China
- How Does Amazon Pantry’s Product Assortment and Pricing Compare With UK Supermarkets?
- Amazon: Where Shoppers Start Their Purchase Journey
- Infographic: Who’s Winning on Amazon?
- The Future of Amazon Fresh?
- Should You Sell on Jet.com?
- Building Your eCommerce Measurement Playbook
- Optimizing the Amazon Opportunity
- eCommerce Trend Tracking: The CPG Impact
Webinars & Presentations:
- A Playbook for eCommerce Measurement and Analytics
- Analytics Driven Strategies for Retail’s Fastest Growth Channel
- 5 Ways to Optimize Your eCommerce Performance with Amazon FastMovers Reports
To stay up to date on emerging eCommerce trends in 2017, you might also be interested in signing up to Profitero’s weekly Digital Shelf Digest.