Senior-level brand manufacturers and retailers will be attending Shopper Marketing Summit 2017 (March 27-29 2017) to get a deep dive into the strategies they’ll need to learn today, to ensure shopper-based growth tomorrow:
- Brand manufacturers build shopper-centric thinking into the earliest phases of brand development.
- Retailers partner with brands and vendors to enhance loyalty, improve the shopping experience and drive traffic and sales.
- All parties rely on deep insights to connect with shoppers along the entire path to purchase.
Profitero’s SVP Strategy & Insights and faculty member Keith Anderson will be speaking with Mars NA eCommerce lead Richard Jones on Day 2 of the Summit, in the Digital and eCommerce Solutions track:
Date & Time: Tuesday, March 28 2017, 1:45pm to 2:45pm
Retail isn’t dead and eCommerce isn’t over. But as commerce continues to evolve, critical work streams are slipping through the cracks at the margins of traditional disciplines like shopper insights, shopper marketing, category management, sales, eCommerce and brand marketing.
As brands become retailers, retailers become technology companies and shoppers are “never not shopping,” the path to success demands new strategies, skillsets, capabilities and tactics.
Attendees to this session will learn:
- How leading brands and retailers are re-engineering the demand and supply chains in harmony to thrive amid digital disruption.
- The teams, tools and processes driving the re-engineering of commerce – and how traditional roles and responsibilities are impacted.
- Playbooks for accelerating eCommerce performance now.
Register to attend the Summit
SVP of Strategy & Insights
Keith Anderson leads the continuous innovation and development of Profitero’s eCommerce analytics solution for retailers and brands, helping global companies gain a deeper understanding of their online presence to optimize both online and in-store sales.
Richard Jones is responsible for leading Mars Chocolate’s digital commerce strategic growth agenda in the U.S., connecting and inspiring global markets to leverage insight and learning, and accelerating growth of categories, brands and talent. Jones holds an MBA from Kingston University in London.