With eCommerce projected to account for as much as 50% of total CPG growth over the next five years and digital influencing 64% of all retail sales, retailers and brands need new strategies and capabilities to capture their fair share of sales.
Profitero’s VP Strategy and Insights Keith Anderson will be speaking at the Fall 2015 Virtual Lead Marketing Conference on November 11 at 10am ET, discussing where leaders are investing now to position for growth next year and beyond.
Register for your complimentary seat – attend all day (from 10:00 a.m. – 3:45 p.m. ET), or just log in for the sessions that interest you.
Sessions in the November 11th virtual LEAD event:
- 10:00 am: Plan for Growth: Digital Imperatives for 2016 (Keith Anderson of Profitero)
- 10:50 am: Sales Planning Challenge: Can it Be Done in Two Months? (Joel Cartwright of AFS Technologies)
- 11:40 am: The Store Digital Twin: A Seamless Retail Experience (Brian Carboni of Dassault Systemes, Francois Robin of Atos SE, and Guillaume Portier of Store Electronic Systems)
- 12:30 pm: Revolutionizing Trade Management with Customer Business Planning (Mark Osborn and Colby Sheridan of SAP)
- 1:20 pm: Leveraging Data to Drive Growth and Shopper Engagement (Pat Iasillo of Remke Markets and Guy Keller of ProLogic Retail Systems)
- 2:10 pm: The Trick to Successfully Managing Trade Spend with Walmart (John Sheridan and Doug Luken of Lotus Bakeries North America and Rick Pensa of CPGToolBox)
- 3:00 pm: Leveraging the Power of Virtual Research to Create Shopper Decision Trees (Liz Cox and Brendan Light of InContext Solutions)
If you’re unable to attend live, register and you will automatically receive links to session recordings and presentations.