Webinar: The Online Baby Category – A Gateway to eCommerce, November 12
“For many people, having a baby is the gateway to online shopping. New mothers are 4 times more likely to buy their groceries online than the average person…The value of their basket also increases significantly. Both brands and retailers must therefore think about how they can differentiate their online proposition to appeal to these new moms and have strategies for locking in their lifetime loyalty.” Philip Walker, Senior eCommerce Manager, Danone Europe
Baby categories such as milk, food and diapers are all key entry categories for customers starting to buy groceries online – driven by value and convenience.
But how should brand manufacturers and retailers optimize their online strategy to capture their share of growth within this category?
Attend this webinar to hear industry experts from content26, dunnhumby and Profitero discuss:
- Why the baby category is central to the growth of eCommerce
- The purchase drivers that compel new parents to buy online
- The importance of programs such as Amazon’s Subscribe and Save
- Why ‘discoverability’ online is key
- How online reviews and enhanced product content drive conversion
- Julian Highley, dunnhumby, speaks at 12pm GMT
- Mark White, content26, speaks at 2pm ET