How can brands do eCommerce better? With online the fastest growing retail channel available to FMCG brands, Marco Geraghty, Director of Brand Online, previews the upcoming workshop in a podcast and explains why it’s key for brands to unlock the ‘how to’ guide in order to ensure eCommerce success.
Listen to Marco’s podcast on Brand Online, the upcoming FMCG Brand eCommerce workshop taking place in London on July 1.
Hear from Profitero’s Keith Anderson and other industry experts on how to steer your eCommerce strategy and unlock brand-driven sales growth.
Attend Brand Online and you will learn how to:
- Understand how the online customer engages with your brand online and the impact this has on both online and offline sales;
- Deliver the important information your customer needs by understanding the online science of product imaging and content engagement;
- Delve into the future of FMCG shopping by understanding how to drive impulse sales by using new technologies such as beacons;
- Achieve ‘eye-level’ online by using targeted advertising and relevant messaging to drive up impulse sales;
- Be the most visible brand online so that you can convert clicks into sales
To register for Brand Online, click here and use the code ‘profitero50’ to receive a £50 discount.
Marco Geraghty founded Brand Online with the vision that FMCG brands and consumers are now in closer contact than ever before. With more marketing power across multiple platforms, brands will require more expertise to successfully engage consumers and Brand Online aims to give them this.