So what were this year’s hottest stories? We analyzed our most read blogs of 2015 and not surprisingly, the much-hyped launch of Jet.com and how its pricing compared to rivals Amazon and Walmart were our most popular posts.
A big thank you to our blog contributors and readers this year – from all the team at Profitero, we wish you a very happy holiday season and continued success in 2016.
Here’s another chance to read our most popular blogs of 2015:
- Jet.com: First Impressions
- Jet.com Pricing Analysis vs Amazon and Walmart
- Flywheel Guest Blog: Amazon Has Less To Do With Sales On Site and Much To Do With Brand Building
- How To Segment Amazon Best Seller Categories (And Sell Even More)
- How CPG Brands Can Optimize Online Sales
- What Does Amazon Business Mean For B2B eCommerce?
- Why Amazon Pulled Its Elements Diapers
- 3 Ways Brands Can Benefit From Ratings and Reviews
- What Aldi’s Move To Online Grocery Would Mean For UK Grocery
- Digital Interactions To Influence 64 Cents Of Every Dollar Spent In-Store