The eCommerce Playbook for Alcohol
What separates the best alcohol brands from the rest when it comes to converting digital shoppers?
Tuesday, May 17th at 10 am ET / 3 pm UK
According to Rabobank, online alcohol sales have grown 131% since 2019, outpacing the growth of overall online grocery sales during that period by a wide margin.
And even as people return to physical shopping, online alcohol shopping remains sticky through both grocery click & collect channels and marketplaces like Drizly, Instacart and others.
Join Rabobank’s Bev, Tech & eCommerce analyst Bourcard Nesin, and eCommerce leaders from ABInBev, Diageo and Southern Glazer's Wine & Spirits as we explore the critical strategic, organizational and investment changes alcohol brands must make to win in this new omnichannel world.
Key discussion topics include:
- What motivates the online alcohol buyer, and how that should shape your go-to-market priorities
- How to best tailor digital strategies for the different needs of click & collect, marketplaces and quick commerce platforms
- The emergence of retail media and how to best capitalize as a restricted alcohol brand
- How to create an organizational structure that can execute omnichannel strategies at scale
- The critical importance of product content that converts and how to operationalize it efficiently
Bev, Tech & eCommerce Analyst
Head of eCommerce Southern Europe
Director, eCommerce Category Development & Insights
VP, B2C eCommerce