At Profitero, we’re on a mission. As the leading global provider of eCommerce analytics to some of the world’s largest consumer brands and retailers, we’re passionate about helping businesses drive their eCommerce performance and succeed in the online channel. But it takes more than smarts to do that. It takes the right people. Perhaps you’re one of them.
See if you fit into our ambitious growth plans, and whether you’re one of the world-class candidates who joins our rapidly-expanding team. Please send your resume to email@example.com if you’re interested in one of our open positions.
Sales Director (APAC)
Sales Director (APAC)
Profitero is the leading global provider of eCommerce intelligence for global brands and retailers.
Profitero provides dozens of global manufacturers with critical eCommerce insights, helping to enhance their online sales and market positioning. We deliver key online metrics, including pricing, product content quality, search ranking, share of online shelf and promotions, in any country and from any online or multichannel retailer. We currently collect daily insights from 450 million product pages at more than 5,000 online retailers in over 50 countries worldwide. Profitero works with the world’s largest manufacturers such as Coca Cola, SC Johnson, Unilever, P&G, L’Oreal, General Mills, Kellogg’s and Beiersdorf.
We also provide both brick & mortar and online retailers with their competitors’ prices, promotions and full product assortment information. More than 50 global retailers, including Walmart, Amazon.com, IKEA, Waitrose, Boots and Ocado, rely on Profitero’s accurate and timely competitor price intelligence to make better informed and more profitable pricing decisions, helping them to increase sales and profit margins.
Profitero is growing fast and is looking for a Sales Director (APAC) to drive sales in this key e-commerce region. The role will be based in Shanghai with the main focus on the Chinese market, but with responsibility for sales in the wider APAC region.
The Sales Director (APAC) will lead the APAC sales efforts, securing profitable sales which deliver against clients local and regional business needs.
The role will involve engaging directly with global and local manufacturers (and retailers to a lesser degree) to win business from incumbent suppliers and greenfield prospects.
- Effectively deliver against a sales quota for China and the wider APAC region
- Build a robust sales pipeline which targets both APAC based global as well as locally headquartered organisations
- Gather competitive intelligence and customer feedback that enables Profitero to deliver best in class solutions within the APAC region
- Recruit wider sales team and account management personnel as and when demand requires
- Partner with the marketing team to develop lead generation and revenue generation programs (takeaway and greenfield), and to create high quality local language collateral
- Work with EMEA and US based colleagues to support Global pitches that include countries within the APAC region
- Establish and maintain accurate sales forecast for the region
Candidates will be well versed and experienced in the Chinese (and preferably wider APAC) market with experience working for, or selling to large FMCG brands or Retailers and ideally will have sold software or market research. The ideal candidate will have a verifiable track record of successfully building a profitable sales pipeline and meeting aggressive sales targets.
Qualified candidates will possess:
- Fluent in Mandarin and Englis
- Experience selling to large Retailers or FMCG brands market research, enterprise software or services solutions.
- Experience having worked client side at a FMCG company or Retailer ideally within an eCommerce, brand, insights function
- 5+ years of management experience with recent and significant experience in a sales environment
- Proven track record of building a sales strategy and associated pipeline
- Must be someone who is really excited by a challenge and being part of a growth machine. An energetic individual with a strong sense of urgency
- Experience of leveraging third parties to sell and market services
- Experienced working in an ever changing environment is strongly preferred
- Dynamic, highly articulate and enthusiastic
- Self-motivated with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to effectively work under tight deadlines
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment – both autonomously and as part of a global team
- Ability to communicate with and manage multiple stakeholders efficiently
- Sense of humour, personable, and an extrovert
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred
We hire only the best and provide the compensation, bonus and benefit programs appropriate for proven top-performing professionals. We want our employees to have an opportunity to share in the financial success that results from our dedication to service excellence, high-quality deliverables and an unparalleled client experience.
How to Apply: please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Analyst, Strategy & Insight EMEA
Analyst, Strategy & Insight EMEA
Role & Responsibilities
The Analyst, Strategy & Insight EMEA will play a critical role in the analysis, interpretation, and presentation of insight derived from data generated by Profitero’s software.
Reporting to the Director of Strategy & Insight EMEA, the Insights Analyst will be instrumental in directly supporting Profitero’s European customers’ success by producing tailored, actionable insight. Additionally, the Analyst will produce analysis and insight for distribution in Profitero white papers, blog posts, infographics, and presentations.
- Liasing with technical teams to assure data accuracy and quality
- Querying data to support ad hoc customer requests and ongoing, structured analysis
- Synthesizing and interpreting data and drawing clear conclusions
- Producing charts, tables, presentations, white papers, infographics, and blog posts
- Supporting customers directly by phone, email, and in person
Key Requirements & Desired Skills
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of increasing responsibility in an analytics-intensive market research, consulting, retail, manufacturing, or similar role
- Strong attention to detail and analytical capabilities as well as interpersonal skills
- Exceptional technical mastery of Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with eCommerce a strong plus
- Knowledge of other European languages would also be useful: French, German, Spanish
How to Apply
The Analyst role is based in Maidenhead, Berkshire.
Qualified candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to Andrew.email@example.com.
Key Account Manager - US
Key Account Manager
Location – US (Boston, MA)
Job Description Overview
As an Account Manager you will be responsible for supporting & developing our growing branded customer base. You will be in charge of a rapidly expanding portfolio of FMCG brands and you will be their main point of contact.
As the face of Profitero with these customers, it will be down to you to build strong relationships with your main contacts and expand our network across the customers’ organization.
The role will involve ensuring renewal via client satisfaction and identifying growth opportunities through understanding your clients’ needs. The role is the pivotal interface between our customers and Profitero internal teams. You will therefore build expertise quickly and establish an internal network that you can call on as and when required.
You will report directly to the VP of Sales US and gain valuable experience in a fast paced business environment. This position requires a highly organized, motivated and productive self-starter with at least 2 years’ experience in dedicated account management.
- Achieve annual assigned renewal & up-sell sales target
- Day to day contact for key Profitero brand accounts supporting broad customer base
- Ensuring client satisfaction leading to uncontested renewal
- Developing a high level of expertise of Profitero’s industry, product offerings, competitive landscape, and understanding of associated technologies and how they solve customer’s business issues
- Building a relationships and networks across a portfolio of customers, upselling new features where appropriate
- Arranging conference calls, product demos, training and face-to- face meetings to educate our customers on our solution’s benefits/capabilities
- Ensuring data accuracy in customer accounts
- Preparing and managing your customer portfolio in SalesForce.com
- Preference for a degree in a business/marketing related field and 2 years of relevant account management experience with a proven track record
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to multitask to prioritize and manage workflow
- Strong attention to detail and analytical capabilities coupled with sound interpersonal skills
- Positive and enthusiastic outlook toward the attainment of sales and marketing goals
- Goal driven – strong desire to exceed expectations
- Strong spreadsheet skills
Competitive base salary
Quarterly Bonus on achieving and exceeding targets
Last but not least, free lunches!
How to Apply
To apply, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Success Specialist
Customer Success Specialist
Position based in US Office (Boston)
Profitero is looking for highly motivated individuals who want to be part of a team that is on the leading-edge of e-commerce analytics. You will be working with Profitero customers to help them with product questions and ensure their success with Profitero. You will play a critical role in the company and will have the ability to accelerate your career. The sky is the limit for anyone who shows drive, passion and commitment to ensuring customers have a world-class experience.
Cool benefits include:
- Stock Options
- 100% company paid Medical, Dental and Disability
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Unlimited PTO
- Free lunches everyday
- Become a product expert on Profitero’s Digital Shelf 360 platform
- Diagnose and resolve technical challenges our customers have
- Provide clear and prompt communication with customer through support calls and emails
- Help customers organize and code their data in our Product
- Work with Profitero Sales, Implementation, and Engineering team to ensure customer success
- Track support issue progress in our help desk system
Qualifications and Experience:
- 1+ years of technical support or client service experience
- Passion for solving problems and taking action
- Prior experience technology / software company a plus
To apply, please contact email@example.com:
Submit your resume or Linkedin Profile