- Live Webinar: Amazon Sales and Share Estimation
- Date: Wednesday 3 February 2016, 9am ET/2pm GMT
The dominance of Amazon as the world’s largest e-retailer continues at pace: Planet Retail predicts that Amazon will see the highest growth between now and 2020 against all major retailers, while another report suggests that Amazon accounted for 24% of total US retail sales growth in 2015.
Amazon is now fast becoming a key account or strategic customer for many global consumer packaged goods firms – but do you know how your brand’s performance stacks up?
As Amazon accelerates its growth in 2016, understanding how you benchmark in terms of sales and share of your category on Amazon is critical for a brand to attain competitive advantage.
Join us for a live webinar on Wednesday 3, February 2016 of our Amazon Sales and Share Estimation, which enables you to make strategic adjustments to drive your eCommerce sales on Amazon in 2016.
Find out how we can help you:
- Estimate the total size of the categories in which you sell products at Amazon
- Understand how fast these categories are growing over time, and whether you are growing share in these categories
- Benchmark how your products’ performance compares to your competitors’ shares and growth
- Evaluate your sales mix of first party vs third party sales