In July, Jet.com officially launched, promising shoppers the “lowest prices on everything”. Profitero analyzed more than 16,000 exactly-matched products on launch day and found that Jet was priced an average of 9% lower than Amazon and 6% lower than Walmart.
But how has Jet been performing since launch? View this 9 minute webinar snippet (below) with Profitero’s Keith Anderson and 1010data’s Tim Wilson for a deeper analysis of Jet’s first 60 days: has it been a smooth take-off or is it the start of a bumpy ride?
In this session, Profitero’s VP Strategy and Insights Keith Anderson and Tim Wilson, VP Online Insights at 1010data will provide fresh new insight on:
- The history, leadership, and mission of Jet.com
- The Jet.com business model and how it’s designed to work
- Quantitative data: site traffic and price index updates by category and brand
- The Jet.com site & product page anatomy
- Implications for retailers and brands
Jet.com And Its Future Impact (9 Minute Clip)
or access the full version: